Definitive Provider of EP Technology
Acutus Medical, Inc.
Leading the Charge in the Treatment of Persistent AF:
Access, Diagnostics and Therapy
- Challenging the status quo of 50% failure rates1
- Personalizing treatment for superior clinical outcomes
- Operationalizing strategy to reduce burden
- Delivering direct and indirect cost savings to hospital and patient
Our Vision is Bold
Become the worldwide leader in guided ablation therapy for cardiac arrhythmias
Our Mission is Clear
Provide patient-focused solutions for the electrophysiology community that help people live better lives
Our Goal is Simple
We are dedicated to creating superior outcomes for patients with atrial arrhythmias because we understand the effects that complex atrial arrhythmias have on people’s lives
Our Values Guide Us
- Accountable to Patients, Physicians, and Each Other
- Courageously Pursuing Continuous Improvement
- United as One Team Achieving Excellence
- Tenacious about Innovation
- Uncompromising in Our Integrity
- Science-Based and Talent Driven
Acutus Medical, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in San Diego, CA. Our products are co-developed in the U.S. and Europe with an exceptional team of medical scientists, biomedical engineers, and other professionals.
1 Verma A, Jiang C, Betts T, et al. Approaches to catheter ablation for persistent atrial fibrillation. N Engl J Med. 2015;372:1812-1822.