Supporting Evidence in the Treatment of Complex Atrial Arrhythmias
- April 2023Acutus Medical Sponsored StudyEU Europace. 2023;euad097. doi: 10.1093/europace/euad097.
Treatment of pathophysiologic propagation outside of the pulmonary veins in retreatment of AF : RECOVER AF
Betts TR, Good WW, Melki L, et al
- February 2023Physician-initiated studyHeartRhythm Case Rep. 2023;9(4):262-265. doi: 10.1016/j.hrcr.2023.02.003. ISSN 2214-0271.
Non-Sustained Premature Atrial Contraction Ablation Guided by Single-Beat Mapping Using Charge Density Mapping
Bawa D, Darden D, Ahmed A, Spence MJ, Lakner M, Lakkireddy D.
- October 2022Physician-initiated studyInt J Cardiol Heart Vasc. 2022;42:101095. Published 2022 Jul 21. doi:10.1016/j.ijcha.2022.101095
Dipole charge density mapping integrated in remote magnetic navigation: First-in-human feasibility study.
Gagyi RB, Noten AME, Wijchers S, et al
- Oct 2022Physician-initiated studyJ Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2022;10.1007/s10840-022-01405-8. doi:10.1007/s10840-022-01405-8
Single-beat global atrial mapping facilitates the treatment of short-lived atrial tachycardias and infrequent premature atrial contractions
Gagyi RB, Noten AME, Lesina K, et al.
- Sept 2022Physician-initiated studyHeart Rhythm. 2022;19(9):1423-1432. doi:10.1016/j.hrthm.2022.03.1232
Atrial fibrillation mechanisms before and after pulmonary vein isolation characterized by noncontact charge density mapping.
Liu FZ, Zaman JAB, Ehdaie A, et al.
- Jun 2022Physician-initiated studyJ Am Heart Assoc. 2022;11(11):e021166. doi:10.1161/JAHA.121.021166
Impact of Adenosine on Wavefront Propagation in Persistent Atrial Fibrillation: Insights From Global Noncontact Charge Density Mapping of the Left Atrium
Pope MTB, Kuklik P, Briosa E Gala A, et al.
- May 2022Physician-initiated studyJ Clin Med. 2022;11(10):2948. Published 2022 May 23. doi:10.3390/jcm11102948
Atrial Fibrillation Global Changes after Pulmonary Vein and Posterior Wall Isolation: A Charge Density Mapping Study
Pannone L, Bisignani A, Sorgente A, et al.
- January 2022Physician-initiated studyHeart Rhythm. 2022;19(1):61-69. doi:10.1016/j.hrthm.2021.09.025
Novel aggregated multiposition noncontact mapping of atrial tachycardia in humans: From computational modeling to clinical validation
Shi R, Zaman JAB, Chen Z, et al.
- December 2021Physician-initiated studyEuropace. 2022;24(5):747-754. doi:10.1093/europace/euab271
Clinical utility of non-contact charge density ‘SuperMap’ algorithm for the mapping and ablation of organized atrial arrhythmias
Pope MTB, Leo M, Briosa E Gala A, Betts TR.
- November 2021Physician-initiated studyJ Arrhythm. 2021 Nov 23;38(1):77-85. doi: 10.1002/joa3.12661.
Characterization of persistent atrial fibrillation with non-contact charge density mapping and relationship to voltage
Lee JMS, Nelson TA, Clayton RH, Kelland NF.
- JULY 2021Physician-initiated studyJournal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology https://doi.org/10.1111/jce.15170
Spatial and Temporal Variability of Rotational, Focal and Irregular Activity: Practical Implications for Mapping of Atrial Fibrillation
Michael TB Pope BM BSc, Pawel Kuklik PhD, Andre Briosa e Gala MD, Milena Leo MD, Michael Mahmoudi MBBS PhD, John Paisey DM, Timothy R Betts MD
- February 2021Physician-initiated studyHeart Rhythm 2021:1–9 doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hrthm.2021.02.014
Individualized ablation strategy to treat persistent atrial fibrillation: Core-to-boundary approach guided by charge-density mapping
Rui Shi, MD, PhD, Zhong Chen, PhD, MRCP, Michael T.B. Pope, MD, MRCP, Junaid A.B. Zaman, PhD, MRCP, Mike Debney, MD, MRCP, Alessio Marinelli, MD, Vennela Boyalla, MRCP, Anitha Sathishkumar, BS, Nabeela Karim, MRCP, Emily Cantor, MRCP, Haseeb Valli, PhD, MRCP, Shouvik Haldar, MD, MRCP, David G. Jones, MD, MRCP, Wajid Hussain, MD, FRCP, Vias Markides, MD, FRCP, Timothy R. Betts, MD, FRCP, Tom Wong, MD, FRCP
- DECEMBER 2020Physician-initiated studyJournal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology https://doi.org/10.1007/s10840-020-00926-4
Substrate mapping of the left atrium in persistent atrial fibrillation: spatial correlation of localized complex conduction patterns in global charge-density maps to low-voltage areas in 3D contact bipolar voltage maps
Gian-Battista Chierchia, Juan Sieira, Annelies Vanderper, Thiago Guimarães Osorio, Gezim Bala, Erwin Stroker, Pedro Brugada, Maysam Al Houssari, Federico Cecchini, Joerelle Mojica, Ingrid Overeinder, Antonio Bisignani, Vincenzo Mitraglia, Serge Boveda, Gaetano Paparella, Carlo de Asmundis
- JULY 2020Physician-initiated studyJournal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology 2020 Jul 8. doi: 10.1007/s10840-020-00808-9.
Novel noncontact charge density map in the setting of post-atrial fibrillation atrial tachycardias: first experience with the Acutus SuperMap Algorithm
Robbert Ramak, Gian-Battista Chierchia, Gaetano Paparella, Cinzia Monaco, Vincenzo Miraglia, Federico Cecchini, Antonio Bisignani, Joerelle Mojica, Maysam Al Housari, Dimitrios Sofianos, Shuichiro Kazawa, Ingrid Overeinder, Gezim Bala, Erwin Ströker, Juan Sieira, Thiago Guimaraes Osorio, Pedro Brugada & Carlo de Asmundis
- APRIL 2020Physician-initiated studyJ Arrhythmia. 2020;36:692–702. doi: 10.1002/joa3.12361
Diverse activation patterns during persistent atrial fibrillation by noncontact charge-density mapping of human atrium
Rui Shi MD, PhD, Zhong Chen PhD, MRCP, Charlie Butcher MBBS, MRCP, Junaid AB Zaman BMBCh, PhD, MRCP, Vennela Boyalla MBBS, Yi Kan Wang PhD, Omar Riad MD2m Anitha Sathishkumar BS, Mark Norman MD, FRCP, Shouvik Haldar MD, MRCP, David G Jones MD, MRCP, Wajid Hussain MBChB, FRCP, Vias Markides MD, FRCP, Tom Wong MD, FRCP
- FEBRUARY 2020Physician-initiated studyJACC: Clinical Electrophysiology Volume 6, Issue 2, February 2020 DOI: 10.1016/j.jacep.2019.09.012
Validation of Dipole Density Mapping During Atrial Fibrillation and Sinus Rhythm in Human Left Atrium
Rui Shi, Paras Parikh, Zhong Chen, Nathan Angel, Mark Norman, Wajid Hussain, Charlie Butcher, Shouvik Haldar, David G. Jones, Omar Riad, Vias Markides and Tom Wong
- JUNE 2019Acutus Medical Landmark Clinical TrialCirculation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology Volume 12, Issue 7, July 2019 https://doi.org/10.1161/ CIRCEP.119.007233
Targeting Nonpulmonary Vein Sources in Persistent Atrial Fibrillation Identified by Noncontact Charge Density Mapping — UNCOVER AF Trial
Stephan Willems, Atul Verma, Timothy R. Betts, Steven Murray, Petr Neuzil, Hüseyin Ince, Daniel Steven, Arian Sultan, Patrick M. Heck, Mark C. Hall, Claudio Tondo, Laurent Pison, Tom Wong, Lucas V. Boersma, Christian Meyer, Andrew Grace
- MARCH 2019Physician-initiated studyJCI Insight. 2019;4(6):e126422. https://doi.org/10.1172/jci.insight.126422.
High-resolution noncontact charge-density mapping of endocardial activation
Andrew Grace, Stephan Willems, Christian Meyer, Atul Verma, Patrick Heck, Min Zhu, Xinwei Shi, Derrick Chou, Lam Dang, Christoph Scharf, Günter Scharf, and Graydon Beatty
- FEBRUARY 2018Physician-initiated studyFuture Cardiology Vol. 14, No. 3 Published Online: 14 Feb 2018
Individualized ablation strategy guided by live simultaneous global mapping to treat persistent atrial fibrillation
Rui Shi, , Mark Norman, Zhong Chen & Tom Wong
- JUNE 2017Physician-initiated Case StudyPacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2018 Feb;41(2):210-213. doi: 10.1111/pace.13132. Epub 2017 Oct 6
Novel multipolar mapping system identifying coexistence of multiple conduction patterns in persistent AF: A case report
Sergio Conti, David Giewercer, BonnieWhaley, Atul Verma